Whether you are a student or just a professional in a field that requires you to print more articles and academic documents the best black and white laser printer are a must-have. Owning one will bring you several benefits including the ability to print several documents fast and affordably.
These printers are generally versatile and easy to use since they come with user-instructions for the same. Most of them are Wi-Fi-enabled to allow you to connect to your smart devices for optimum convenience.
Better yet, the printers come in compact packages, making them suitable for homes and small offices. To help you find the best one, we bring you the following top 10 best black and white laser printer in 2020 reviews.
List of The Best Black and White Laser Printer
#1. Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW
For high-quality prints in black and white, the Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer is your go-to product. It has a 250-sheet paper tray capacity that helps to improve efficiency by eliminating the time spent refilling. This laser printer is designed to handle both letter and legal sized papers for optimum versatility.
It is packed with new features to allow you to print up to 32 pages per minute. This unit provides for auto duplex printing to ensure printing on both pages is not only possible but also easy.
It is equipped with high-yield replacement cartridges to deliver up to twice the print volume at lower costs. Besides, this printer is Amazon dash replenishment enabled that measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low.
- This printer is perfectly-sized for busy homes
- It has a wireless technology that lets you print from any device
- Comes with a user guide for ease of use
- Offers flexible printing options
- This printer requires the mobile device to be NFC-compatible and run Android 4.4or later
#2. Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, MFCL2710DW
Given its compact design, the Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, MFCL2710DW is built with a small office in mind. It has multiple connectivity options to allow you to connect via an Ethernet interface to share multiple users or locally via a USB interface for mobile device sharing.
This printer has a print speed of 30 pages per minute to enable you to print faster. It uses an automatic feeder that can load up to 50 sheets of paper to help save time.
With a 250-sheet tray, this laser printer requires less fill-up time so you can concentrate on other things. Moreover, it has a flexible design to ensure it can handle a variety of materials and sizes including envelopes and card stocks.
- Connects easily to wireless devices
- Available in multiple styles to choose from
- This laser printer is Amazon dash replenishment enabled
- It operates at less than 50dB which is more silent than the competition
- This printer is not built for heavy-duty use; however, it is great for the price
#3. Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2395DW
Designed with the fastest-in-class print speeds, the Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2395DW enables you to print more and spend less time waiting. It has a manual feed slot to allow for quality printing on a variety of paper types and sizes.
This printer boasts a compact design that makes it ideal for a small office or busy home. It is equipped with a flatbed scan to permit quick copying and scanning directly from any device.
This unit is built with a 2.7 color touchscreen to allow for easy reading and operation. It allows you to create customized shortcuts for most commonly used features so you can save more valuable time. Also, this printer is backed by a 1-year limited warranty for you to buy confidently.
- The printer is Amazon dash replenishment enabled
- It has a high printing speed of 36 pages per minute
- This unit boasts a feeding capacity of 250 sheets
- It can handle both letter and legal sized papers
- This printer requires connection to a wireless network
#4. Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2300D
The Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2300D uses a USB connection to ensure your office runs smoothly without complications. It has an automatic duplex printing technology to enhance efficiency. This printer has a high printing speed of 27 papers per minute to ensure you can complete all your printing tasks quickly.
It has a monthly duty cycle of 10,000 pages to ensure you get the most out of it. This model prints sharp and professional-quality black and white pages at resolutions of up to 2400 x 600dpi. It is compact and lightweight, making it suitable for a small office or busy homeowner.
There is an adjustable 250-sheet paper capacity tray that eliminates the refilling time for optimum performance. Better yet, this unit boasts a straightforward paper path to ensure that all the printed materials look their best.
- This machine comes with a 1-year warranty
- It has a toner saver mode for less critical business documents
- This printer runs smoothly with no Wi-Fi connection
- It is compatible with windows 10
- This laser printer does not come with a USB cable but you can buy it separately
#5. ROLLO Label Printer
If you are looking for an affordable, fastest, and most reliable way to print your labels, look no further than the ROLLO Label Printer. It is compatible with all top-selling platforms and shipping couriers so you can buy with no second thoughts.
This model uses a unique design to significantly boost your productivity with budget-friendly high-performance printing. This printer has a speed of 150mm/s to ensure you can print 5 to 5000 labels a day without compromising on quality.
It is designed with the latest technology that uses direct thermal to produce high-quality labels without any ink or toner. What’s more, this machine has an automatic label identification to allow for quick and easy operation.
- This printer is modern and heavy duty
- It is compact enough to fit in tight spaces
- Prints crystal clear labels at the same quality as major courier prints
- Compatible with all couriers including USPS and UPS among others
- This printer should come with a roll label holder
#6. Brother HL-L3210CW Compact Digital Printer
Print up to 19 pages per minute for faster job completion with the Brother HL-L3210CW Compact Digital Printer. It has a built-in wireless Wi-Fi direct and a USB interface to allow for mobile wireless printing on the go.
This printer has a compact design, making it suitable for homes and small offices where space is limited. It has a robust construction to ensure it works as harder as you do.
This model is equipped with a 250-sheet capacity paper tray to minimize refills for you to focus better. There is a manual feed slot that handles a variety of paper types and sizes to help increase productivity. Further, this unit is Amazon dash replenishment enabled for added convenience.
- This printer comes in two styles to choose from
- It produces high-quality prints every single time
- The price is affordable for almost everyone
- This machine is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
- Requires connection to a wireless network
#7. Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L6200DW
If you choose the Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L6200DW you choose low-cost printing. It is made with a 520-sheet paper capacity tray that minimizes paper refills for increased efficiency and productivity. This laser printer enables you to expand its total printing capacity up to 1,610 pages by just adding multiple paper trays.
It comes with a built-in device network and document security features to help protect against unauthorized device access. This unit is Amazon dash replenishment enabled, meaning the toner level is measured and ordered automatically from Amazon when it is running low.
Thus, you can never run out of toner so you can maintain your office efficiency. Moreover, this printer has a speed of 48 pages per minute to help you save time while printing several documents.
- This printer has an automatic duplex capability
- It is covered by a 1-year warranty
- This machine delivers fast and reliable printing
- It is simple to connect to the computer and internet
- Produces sharp black printing
- This printer may have a grainy effect but it resolves on its own after a few sheets
#8. Canon imageCLASS MF236n, Printer
The Canon imageCLASS MF236n All in One, Printer has an all-in-one functionality to enable you to copy, scan, fax, and print with ease. It has a user-friendly 6-line LCD touch panel to allow you to navigate seamlessly through all the features.
This printer is designed to use 2 W or less in energy saver mode to help you save energy. It prints at speeds of 24 pages per minute to ensure you get the first prints in your hands within 6 seconds.
This machine has a versatile design to enable you to print on the go with Apple Airprint, Canon Print Business, and Google Cloud Print. Additionally, it comes in two styles to suit people with different needs and budgets.
- This printer comes with a power cord and phone cable
- It is hardwired not to require wireless connection
- The control panel is easy to use
- The USB cable is not included; therefore, you will have to buy it separately
#9. HP LaserJet Pro Laser Printer, M29w
Although the HP LaserJet Pro Laser Printer, M29w is the smallest in its class, it produces professional quality results. It has a printing speed of 19 pages per minute to ensure you get the first page out in as few as 7 seconds.
This printer has two-sided printing technology to enable you to keep things moving for increased productivity. It boasts an all-in-one design to ensure you can scan, copy, and print depending on your needs.
This printer features built-in wireless features to let you easily access, print, and share resources on a network. At the same time, it has an auto on/off technology that can turn your printer on and off when not in use.
- Available in two styles to choose from
- Connects easily via Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi direct
- This printer comes with a 1-year limited hardware warranty
- Easily prints presentations, documents, and business materials
- The set up may take a little longer to figure out
#10. Xerox Phaser Monchrome Laser Printer
Lightweight and compact, the Xerox Phaser Monchrome Laser Printer can fit exactly where you need it to be most productive. It has built-in wireless networking to enable you to connect easily to your Wi-Fi network.
This printer is reliable and affordable to allow you to keep costs down with dependable printing for a single user or small team. It is equipped with a Wi-Fi direct feature to ensure you can connect it to Wi-Fi-enabled devices without needing an existing wireless network.
This machine is well-made to be durable enough to sustain the rigors of everyday use. Plus, it is backed by a 1-year warranty and support so you can enjoy total peace of mind.
- This printer is very easy to use
- It is sturdy and budget-friendly
- Prints on a wide variety of media
- This unit has a printing speed of 29 papers per minute
- The setup is a little complicated but not impossible to figure out
How to Choose the Best Black And White Laser Printer
Finding the best black and white laser printer can be a daunting task, especially if you are not a tech-savvy individual. So, the following are some of the features you need to keep in mind while shopping.
The speed of a black and white laser printer is determined by the number of pages printed per minute. This means that the more the number of pages printed per minute, the faster the printer is. This is a crucial factor to consider because if your printer is slow you will take ages to complete a simple printing task.
Duplexing refers to the ability of a printer to print on both sides of the page automatically without you having to turn the page yourself. Such a printer can help you save more time and energy. Also, some printers offer both manual and automatic duplexing and they are the real deal for people who want more flexibility.
Black and white laser printers come in various printing ways. Regardless of the one you choose, make sure it can print on a wide variety of media and of various sizes. This will not only make your work convenient but also will give you great value for money.
Having gone through the above reviews you are now well-informed about what makes the best black and white laser printer. All you now have to do is pick one from the above compilation. Also, remember that the included buyer’s guide doesn’t render your tastes and preferences useless. As a matter of fact, you can combine them with the above buyer’s guide in order to get the best printer ever.